Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blame Game

David (Fiancée) gave me bronchitis. When I told everyone that I blamed him for bronchitis, he says that although it is possible that he gave it to me, in the last 5 years that we’ve been together I may have gotten him sick as well. Hrmph!

This summer would be 5 years that we would have been together and it will be just over 6 when we finally get hitched. We met fall of 2003, a few weeks before a Halloween party at the bar that I worked at. I worked the day shift as a bartender and he was friends with some of the regulars and the night staff. As he came in more frequently during my shifts, we got to know each other and eventually became best friends. We would talk to each other quite often despite the fact that we were dating other people at the time. In May 2005, both of our leases were up with our current roommates (and coincidentally both of our roommates moved out of town), we decided to get an apartment together. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, roommate style floor plan. It really did start out as a roommate situation, but living together and spending more time together made us realized that we belong with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment