Tuesday, July 6, 2010

coupon clipper

Narrowing down videographers and photographers. Why are they so expensive??? I get it, you generally get what you pay for (my mom says "you get for what you pay"), but some of these photographers make me think that they are trying to make money off of a hobby they have yet to master. Some of the videos we’ve seen looks like something you see in a theater while some looks a VHS recording of a VHS recording.

Wedding photos and videos, to me, are one of the more important expenses for a wedding. They capture all the moments that you are too busy to see. They also capture the moments that can only happen once. With that said, I still do not want to spend more than our set budget, no matter how great the photos and videos are.

My cousin’s wedding was this past weekend. We were still contemplating on doing the Vietnamese ceremony but after my cousin’s wedding, it seems as though my family has decided that we are doing the traditional ceremony in addition to the western civil ceremony that evening. Now we have to talk to his family and fill them in on what is done and what to expect. Hopefully giving them 12 months notice and education will make the 30 minute traditional ceremony run smoothly. Also, because of the additional ceremony, we will need extra hours for photos and videos…so that will play a part on which company(ies) we chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment